Terms & Conditions
Warranties all products and labor supplied under this contract to meet or exceed the standards of the trade.
1. This warranty does not apply to any work or product not provided by Spotless.
2. This warranty does not apply to any damages caused by factors beyond the control of Spotless, such as:
- existing structural defects or products or work not supplied by Spotless
- improper maintenance, usual or unusual wear of cleaned surfaces - Acts of God
3. Spotless shall only be obligated under this warranty for structural damages which are a direct result of Operator
error and only if written notice is given at address on the reverse hereof within 15 days of completion.
4 .Upon receipt of written notice, Spotless shall be allowed 30 days from date of receipt for the purposes of inspecting the premises.
5. Spotless shall have sole option of repairing or contracting repair work correcting any structural damages that are a direct result of Operator error.
6 .No representation or warranty made by any other person, expressed or implied, other than an authorized representative of Spotless which is not specifically set forth herein shall be binding upon Spotless
7. .Spotless assumes no liability for cancellation or non-completion of job due to causes beyond the control of Spotless including acts f God, labour disputes or material shortages.
Customer Agrees To:
1. Keep job site free from any obstructions or conflicts that would tend to interfere with the performance or work of Spotless. It is also the responsibility of the customer to ensure that children and/or pets are kept clear of the work site.
2. Provide Spotless exclusive access to areas covered by this contract during the performance of work specified in this contract, and areas to be covered are to be cleared of other workers, equipment, and materials.
3. Provide Spotless with water supply (if needed) to perform services.
4. Ensure the building doors and windows are properly closed prior to work start up.
5. Pay as agreed upon completion of work.
Both Parties Agree that:
1. This proposal, when signed by both parties, becomes a contract binding on both parties.
2. In the event work must be stopped while job is in progress due to changes by customer or unforeseen defects or delays on the customer’s part, the customer will pay for labor time incurred.
3. Neither party is liable for delay or cancellation due to causes beyond their control but any other cancellation is subject to a charge of 10%.
4. Spotless is not liable for any consequential or incidental damage or for any loss resulting from defects as
noted in the agreement.
5. The Customer will be responsible for a 1.5% late charge on all remaining balances at the 1st of each month. Any attorney and /or collection fees incurred by Spotless in connection with collecting a debt will be added to this balance as incurred.